Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Still Alive and on the Southside!


This was my best idea ever, start a Blog about 'all things Kenosha'. When the idea started it was mostly to document all the nothings that were going on and the mini adventures that I was lucky to enjoy with my summers off. Now, I think I'm about to kick it up a notch. Amazing how life can have a two year hiatus and bring you right back to that same "best idea ever" you had summers ago!
Today is my first official day of summer vacation so I find it fitting that it will also be my first post of the summer. I have had three days of beach glory and 12 of sweatshirts, weather is not cooperating but it does make for sweat free runs on the lake front! Lots be a happening and I'm going to post all about it. Hope my favorite follow Katy Marescalco enjoys her updates, knowing that I wish she were my partner in crime!

Goals for the summer of posting:
Update weekly
Attend many Kenosha events
Travel away from the lake (even though my body is programmed to head east I need to be an equal opportunist!)
Find more followers
Guest Bloggers insight!

Yay for summer! Yay for Kenosha!

No comments:

Post a Comment